Rhode Island Plumbing Repair, Heating and Cooling Services
Serving all Rhode Island including Providence and Cranston.
Whether you've got a small plumbing job or are starting a complete bathroom remodel, The Plumber Company of Rhode Island can get the job done. We do it all! Call for a free estimate: 401-270-2900. Click to schedule a visit to your home.
- Leaking faucet, leaking sink
- Frozen pipes, burst pipes
- Natural gas leaks
- Clogged toilets
- Slow drains, clogged sinks, broken garbage disposals
- Drain cleaning in the house or out to the sewer
- Rootering tree roots from sewer lines after a sewage backup
- Failing septic systems
- Broken sewer line or water main
Did a water leak or a sewer backup cause a lot of damage to your home or rental property? We've seen customers get stuck holding the bag when their insurance company's adjustor lowballed the estimate of damage to their home. Ask us about a public adjustor who can give you a fair and accurate assessment of the damage.
Heating and CoolingWe install and repair heating and cooling equipment:
- Gas furnace installation or oil to gas furnace conversion
- Installation of forced air furnace ductwork
- Water heater installation, standard tank water heaters and high-efficiency, tankless water heaters
- Air conditioner repairs, Freon recharge and other conditioning maintenance
Ask about a maintenance agreement to ensure your furnace or air conditioner is operating safely and efficiently. We'll conduct a yearly inspection.
AppliancesWe install and repair natural gas appliances and water-related appliances:
- Garbage disposals
- Water filters
- Water heaters of all kinds
- Washing machines
Other ServicesAre you building a new home or remodeling your home? We can help you with:
- Water and sewer hookup
- Complete bathroom remodeling services
- Drain tile and sump pump installation
- Sewer ejectors
- Well pump installations
We clean out your drains, not your purse. We offer financing options for purchasing energy-efficient home heating systems and water heaters. Call to learn more: 401-270-2900.
Evening and Weekend Emergency Service